banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current production Jackson DK2 Pro Dinky any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current production Jackson DK2 Pro Dinky any good?

Hi to all!

I am wondering how good the current production Jackson DK2 Pro Dinky models are.

I still own two DK2 Pro models from the "made in Japan" era, and I am wondering how the current production "made in Mexico" models compare to them (build quality wise)
    I do know there is better hardware on the MIM models, like "real" Duncan pups compared to the Duncan Designed pups on the MIJ models and a "real" Floyd on the MIM compared to the Floyd licensed on the MIJ, so let's leave all that out of the equation.

I would be very happy to hear from people who have played a newer production made in Mexico DK2. How good is the build quality of these models?

I would go out to a store to try one myself, but there are no shops who have any on stock unfortunately, so I really like to hear from you all!

Thanks in advance for any input and stay healthy you all!
    "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Re: Current production Jackson DK2 Pro Dinky any good?

not really.

IMO Jackson/Charvel hasn't made anything relevant since they sold to Fender and even before that.

Comment

Jackson JS32's are killer budget axes. Amazing necks.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Thanks for the input so far guys.

I'd still like to hear from someone who has experience with a Mexican made Dinky.
        Thanks in advance!
        "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

Working...
        X