ISO stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO stickers

Finally setting up a room for my gear. Anyone have any stickers they could spare ? I don’t care about the brand or cool factor just any random music stickers that come with purchases sometimes. Don’t really have much to trade but old fender guitar manuals and a new Gibson black les Paul pickguard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: ISO stickers

Most manufacturers will send you some if you ask.
    -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
    “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
      Most manufacturers will send you some if you ask.
      Oh duh. Never thought of that. Thanks

Comment

Thanks again sent out a bunch of emails almost all have responded but because of Covid 19 will be months.

Comment

Send me your address and I will send you everything I can scrape up, should be a couple dozen at least. No charge

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
            Send me your address and I will send you everything I can scrape up, should be a couple dozen at least. No charge
            Pm sent. Thank you so much.

Comment

You just looking for random stickers from different music brands? I'm sure I have some somewhere, I'll see what I can dig up in the next few days.

Wasn't sure what you meant by ISO, that is International Organisation for Standardization to me, even if they are dyslexic when it comes to acronyms - https://www.iso.org/home.html

Comment

Lol oh gotcha

Well thank you very much for diving into the thread. I should have worded my title better. Should have just gone simple with LFS or AHSTCS.

Comment

Care package of totally random musical stickers going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I had to learn some video software for my band's live stream over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                    You just looking for random stickers from different music brands? I'm sure I have some somewhere, I'll see what I can dig up in the next few days.

Wasn't sure what you meant by ISO, that is International Organisation for Standardization to me, even if they are dyslexic when it comes to acronyms - https://www.iso.org/home.html
                    I always thought it used to be called the International Standards Organisation, but I was incorrect. From Wikipedia:
                    "ISO is not an acronym. The organization adopted ISO as its abbreviated name in reference to the Greek word isos (ίσος, meaning "equal"), as its name in the three official languages would have had different acronyms."

Fun fact: In 2009 the Wisconsin Tourism Federation changed its name to avoid the acronym WTF.
                    It's now called the Tourism Federation of Wisconsin.

"You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Working...
                    X