banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretched the old digits & gave myself a hell of a workout...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretched the old digits & gave myself a hell of a workout...

I've jammed on this track before butt this time it's an utter wankfest

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: Stretched the old digits & gave myself a hell of a workout...

Wow..they just announced "Phase 3" of the "lockdown" aka ..two more weeks of this complete bollocks..

But eh, who says it needs to slow me down

..V2 ..the cam jam..

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

That was some serious shredding. Impressivo!

Comment

Thanks Dank!

Youtube

Comment

V3 ....Just gave it another go with my Charvel ('cuz I've got nothing better to do...)

Youtube

Comment

Time for another speedy little tune. Grabbed my Ironbird for this 'cuz it brings the shred!

Just a quickie with the camera mic

Youtube

Comment

Cool stuff - BTW, that backing track sounds like a clone of sorts of "Mr. Crowley" off of Ozzy's Blizzard of Ozz.

Comment

Thanks!! Yeah..the backing track is more or less Mr. Crowley. It was titled "Backing track in the style of Randy Rhoads" or something like that on YT.

Anyways, it's a real blast to rip all over

Youtube

Comment

Another little jam that's a bit on the nippy side..

It's got a bit of an eastern touch to it as well.

Youtube

Comment

Woke up this morning with itchy fingers

Same backing track as the "Flight Of The Ironbird" video up there...but this time with better audio from my Mooer GE300 (ie. not my camera mic) & sloppier playing (did'nt warm up )

Raven West instead of the Ironbird...

Used my own Laboga The Beast 30 Plus 'Tone Capture' profile that I made a while earlier...I think it sounds (and mostly feels) even better after the fiirmware update...don't know what they did with that ...but it was a good thing

Youtube

Comment

Just a quick jam ...camera audio with my cheap Chinese "Grote" semi-hollow & Zoom G1XFour....

Having more fun ...that's all. I like feeling the wind blow across my fingertips...

Youtube

Comment

Another day, another salvo

Power metal/dragonforce-ish upbeat stuff...used my Brutus lead channel 'tone cap' profile from the GE300 & my old Sabre... bombs away

Youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X