The deeper the emotion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The deeper the emotion..

..the more I feel those "Covid Blues" (*not the blues*)

Charvel + Zoom G1XFour...

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 05-06-2020, 12:23 PM.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: The deeper the emotion..

Moar deep emotion

Late night ballad-ish improv with my Raven West & Zoom G1XFour. Don't use my neck pup that often for the most part but I did for this one (DMT/Dean MAB Hands without shadows).

*added a mastering preset*
    Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 05-22-2020, 10:53 PM.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

..and version 2 on the bridge pup (DMT/Dean Baker Act) with my Mooer Ge300... just for kicks/out of boredom

Youtube

Comment

Forgot to use a mastering preset for V1 with the Zoom like I usually do so it's softer & a bit duller.. Too bad about that.. I might fix it later.

*Fixed*
        Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 05-22-2020, 10:54 PM.

Youtube

Comment

I think "V2" up there with the Mooer was maybe recorded without a cab sim (IR) ..forgot to switch it on lol. Still.does'nt sound too bad considering

Only realized it 'cause I was doing my first firmware update for the GE300 that just came out a couple of days ago & when I switched it on (last preset I'd used loaded) and played a bit it sounded real buzzy....was'nt as obvious with the backing track going/when I was recording I guess Maybe I can look into adding an IR to the lead track in Reaper somehow...or just leave it as it is haha..

Anyway..I'll be messing around with the updated Mooer today ..I need to reload my third-party IR's and Tone capture profiles that were lost (backed them up before) ...might do a bit more recording too

Youtube

Comment

First "post firmware update" clip...sounds pretty sweet!

This is with the stock US GOLD preset (Friedman BE100 model)...don't know if there's much of a difference from before 'cuz I did'nt play it much

Youtube

Comment

Your lead style is a breath of fresh air. I hear Jeff Beck, Satch, Vai, and a good bit of your own twist to it all.

I'm not knocking your style the slightest, it's actually the other way around and I'm impressed. Your total lack of pinky finger action baffles me and makes me smile.

I applaud you, good sir.
              I think I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque...

Comment

Thanks for giving them a listen & for the kind words

Makes for a refreshing change lol....

Yeah, I do tend to do my own thing & it's different. Did'nt really realize about the pinky until after you mentioned it

Guess I just use what the song calls for me to use...why over-extend yourself when it isn't required lol? ..with other stuff I will sometimes use both my pinky's (...if they decide they're needed )

Youtube

Comment

Working...
                X