NAD !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD !!!!

NAD !!!! The venerable MESA MK IV medium head. Ive heard about the MK IV for decades but to be honest never really "got it" til today when i played this one. Absolutely one of thee most tonally harmonically rich amps ive ever played & hands down the best clean tone ive ever heard.

Re: NAD !!!!

Congrats!
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Score.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Even though I often get jealous about other peoples nice women/ cars / amps;

I try my best , to be happy for them.

Take good care of it!!! Don't trade it for drugs (as I did once with my best gear)

Nothing's like a guitar tone you really love.
        -Erl
        If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Not to be rude, but I've always wondered...

With a pedal board that size; isn't the sound very coloured when it has been trough all the pedals (on bypass) ? :o

just want to know.
          If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erlend_G View Post

With a pedal board that size; isn't the sound very coloured when it has been trough all the pedals (on bypass) ? :o

just want to know.
            No not at all. 4 of those pedals are in the loop. The rest in front. And almost every pedal boosts the signal in some way rather than degrades it.
            Last edited by JMP/HBE; 05-13-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Nice! Enjoy! Have you taken it to the other space to let it stretch it’s legs?

Originally posted by Erlend_G View Post

just want to know.
              Here’s how I’ve approached it, although it sounds slightly different through a pedalboard and straight in, I know that I’m going to want delay, overdrive, chorus and phaser, so I try to get the whole rig (guitar, board, amp) sounding good. Getting your buffer/true bypass/etc. situation straightened out is important. Now that I’ve replaced my old MXR pedals with new ones (no wonky bypass) and have a few buffers it works for me.

A lot of people don’t worry or care about it, as long as the rig sounds good, they are happy. In the end that’s all that’s important, you only need to dig into the details if you are having issues.
              Last edited by PFDarkside; 05-13-2020, 07:08 AM.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

nice! heavy sob but they sound great

Comment

That rocks...it is just pure science. Play it loud.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Im hearing tones outta my guitars & pedals ive not heard before because of this amp & and ive had these a long time. Pretty incredible.

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow congrats!
                        Stuff like that is always out of my price range so I'm naturally jelly. But you get what you pay for in this case in a good way! You get several full featured amps with great tone in one unit.

Comment

This will seem a little off topic...but tell me about that Soldano Cab. as in the dimensions of width and depth. And speakers.
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Nice amp!

B
                            FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

MK III Purple Stripe, MK IV & DR.

Comment

Working...
                              X