Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: N(P/A)D: Fractal AX8 surprise

Originally posted by Metalman_666 View Post

@kramer.geetar I thought I was the only one around here! Whereabouts are you? Wonder if we've ever crossed paths at Maxwell's or downtown elsewhere. If you do find a used AX8 you should at least check it out.
    I doubt it, when I go out I usually hang out in downtown Waterloo at the bars with friends. Where do you go for guitar setup related things, a tech? I’ve know Mike Reinhart at Sherwood for a number of years. Good guy

Comment

Originally posted by kramer.geetar View Post
      I doubt it, when I go out I usually hang out in downtown Waterloo at the bars with friends. Where do you go for guitar setup related things, a tech? I’ve know Mike Reinhart at Sherwood for a number of years. Good guy
      You mean "uptown" Waterloo! Haha. Well when this is all over, a local forum bro drink is in order.

Mike has been the guy for years, I went to him when he was working with Les Schatten and keep going to him at Sherwood. Minor tweaks I'll do at home but I'll go to him a few times a year. It's a shame he doesn't like crowds much, he'd be able to enjoy so many guitars he's worked on live!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
      • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
      • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
      • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
      • G&L Tribute Comanche
      • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
      • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
      • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666 View Post
        You mean "uptown" Waterloo! Haha. Well when this is all over, a local forum bro drink is in order.

Mike has been the guy for years, I went to him when he was working with Les Schatten and keep going to him at Sherwood. Minor tweaks I'll do at home but I'll go to him a few times a year. It's a shame he doesn't like crowds much, he'd be able to enjoy so many guitars he's worked on live!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
        Yea, I used to hang out with him in his shop all the time while he was downstairs in that basement at Sherwood. Now he’s got a much better setup. Definitely a more private guy. I think he’s just that busy that when he finishes work he just wants to relax rather than sit in a noisy bar. I know he’s gone to some local bigger concerts but that’s it.
        Wouldn’t mind grabbing a beer

Comment

Working...
        X