Treble Boosters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treble Boosters!

analogman makes a sun lion which is (AWESOME!) a fuzzface into a rangemaster and can get a intense fuzz tone, but those are very specific quirky pedals. im guessing your fuzz and pot can work well together but no idea how close it would sound to the sunlion. it is possible the fuzz will have a weird input and/or output impedance which can make stacking not work well with some pedals. fuzzface pedals are notorious for not stacking with some other drive pedals. i use a dls with my sunface and its great but some other pedals didnt work as well

Comment

Originally posted by Liam1963 View Post
      I have built a couple of them, thru a Vox AC30 I can the Brian May tone quite easily, but that's all I've ever used them for....
      Through a NMV Marshall you'll get early Black Sabbath and/or Judas Priest. Pete Thorn has a pretty cool demo along those lines.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

I love mine I use it for a few different applications. Of the few different treble boosters I have, I would say BBE Bohemian Treble Booster is a great place to start.

Comment

I got a kit online from a store in Germany last year...still need to put it together.

I like them for the Sabbath Thing..
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X