banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedals for Sale: Wampler, EHX, EQD, & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals for Sale: Wampler, EHX, EQD, & More!

Lookin to offload some pedals to possibly fund some other purchases, but also to pad my bank account. All prices include domestic shipping (with PayPal friends & family pricing - please add 3% if you want to use the other PayPal option).

Not really looking for trades at this time, but if you've got something interesting I may be willing to consider it.

Wampler Tumnus Overdrive- SOLD

Tiny little Klon-style overdrive pedal that packs a punch. This pedal is great, but I bought it for a specific use that ended up being covered by my bass preamp. Includes original box & paperwork.

Fromel Velvet Vice Compressor - $150

Really fantastic, subtle, "always-on"-style optical compressor. This served me well for many years, but I'm more interested in fully-featured compressors these days. This one looks pretty rough, but that is by design, apparently - the pedal is not given a clear coat with the intention of it showing its "battle scars" through years of use.

EHX Nano Small Stone Phase Shifter - SOLD

Classic EHX phaser. This one is pretty beat up, but still sounds great!

Earthquaker Devices Plumes Overdrive - SOLD

Very solid overdrive offering from EQD with three clipping options. This is another one that served a specific purpose on my board that ended up being phased out. Really wrestled with whether I should keep this one or not, but since it is currently just collecting dust, I'd rather see it get some use by someone else. Includes box / paperwork.

Digitech PDS 1002 Digital Delay - SOLD

Huge range of delay times up to two seconds with a hold function. This pedal has hands-down the best dry/wet mixing options of any delay pedal I've ever used.

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache Fuzz plus Dirty Octave Up Circuit - SOLD

Civil War-style Big Muff circuit fuzz with an extremely-useful midrange control added. This one also features a momentary oscillation footswitch & 3-way toggle for clipping diodes (silicon, no diodes, & LED). I sent this one to Fuzzrocious to rehouse it & have their dirty octave up circuit added. The octave up can be used independently of the fuzz, so its great to mix with other pedals. The octave up is a lot subtler / smoother than the raspy octave fuzzes I've used in the past, and is very cool on bass & bass vi.

Moog EP3 Expression Pedal - $40

Its an expression pedal made by Moog!

Last edited by mig50; 06-24-2020, 06:27 AM.

Re: Pedals for Sale: Wampler, EHX, EQD, & More!

Something cool I forgot to mention about the Grey Stache: it glows in the dark!

Comment

small stone & plumes are sold! the rest are still available.

Comment

tumnus is gone!

Comment

Working...
        X