Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Non-TrueBypass pedals with good buffers

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    You’d think so, but they are not. Check out the link I posted above.

Here it is:
    http://stinkfoot.se/archives/3736
    Interesting... but they lost me in the middle

Comment

My Boss Tera Echo is one of the best elements that I've added to my rig. Not only do I use it for ambient soloing and wah work, but it's at the end of my chain and has an incredible buffer in it.
      It does more positive things for my overall tone when it's off, then when it's on. Even if the effect didn't sound as righteous as it does, I would still probably keep the pedal on my board just for it's buffer.
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Originally posted by Van Noord View Post
        My Boss Tera Echo is one of the best elements that I've added to my rig. Not only do I use it for ambient soloing and wah work, but it's at the end of my chain and has an incredible buffer in it.
        It does more positive things for my overall tone when it's off, then when it's on. Even if the effect didn't sound as righteous as it does, I would still probably keep the pedal on my board just for it's buffer.
        new about this pedal, but never tried it. What does it do? Can you compare it to any standard delay pedal?
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          new about this pedal, but never tried it. What does it do? Can you compare it to any standard delay pedal?
          It's an unbelievably fun pedal that's definitely more in the echo realm of delay. I have not heard another pedal like the Tera Echo.
          Boss developed a unique algorithm which introduces almost extraterrestrial like accent sounds that develop, rise and cascade around your notes almost like a psychedelic pixie dust. With it's intensity dependant on the player's picking force and intensity.
          The pedal can be set modestly as an atmospheric colour effect, or with more aggressive settings can go full on science fiction invasion.
          Last edited by Van Noord; 06-01-2020, 08:11 AM.
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Maaaan... I am sold!

Gotta get me a TE-2.

B
            FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

It's an unbelievably fun pedal that's definitely more in the echo realm of delay. I have not heard another pedal like the Tera Echo.
              Boss developed a unique algorithm which introduces almost extraterrestrial like accent sounds that develop, rise and cascade around your notes almost like a psychedelic pixie dust. With it's intensity dependant on the player's picking force and intensity.
              The pedal can be set modestly as an atmospheric colour effect, or with more aggressive settings can go full on science fiction invasion.
              Well, that sounds right up my alley! Have you ever done a demo of one?
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I like Rocktron Hush pedal I have in fx loop for same reason. Instead of a gate, it works more like a filter that reduces hiss, and makes everything sound better in the process.
                "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
                Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Working...
                X