300-350k LINEAR & AUDIO TAPER GTR POTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300-350k LINEAR & AUDIO TAPER GTR POTS

Hi all,,, where can a guy get a few of these either in 300k to 350k, +/-10% max, short 1/4" shaft, split & knurled, or not, only if I really need to...,,,.forget Mouser! Linear & Audio!

Thanks & be well~

Re: 300-350k LINEAR & AUDIO TAPER GTR POTS

Ebay. I've never seen 350k pots before. Not saying they don't exist, just I've never seen them. I'm going to try putting a resistor on a 500k pot to bring it down to 375k on my mini hum pickguard to try something in between 250k and 500k.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

I was looking up 300 pico farad capacitors the other day.

3 to 10 bucks per at stew mac, reverb, and practically anywhere.

I found an electronics supplier that can get any spec and tolerance caps i want for less than 30 cents each. Plus you can get bulk discount for 10 or more. You save a few cents a piece.

Do a deep search on you favorite search engine. Go to the non guitar shops.

Check gfs too. They have linear taper pots in 250 and 500k.

You could always wire a 1 meg resistor across a 500k pot to see 333k as well.

Comment

As mentioned, just use a resistor in parallel to drop the value of a 500k pot.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
        X