Pigtronix Infinity Dual Looper Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigtronix Infinity Dual Looper Setup

Hello all, thanks in advance for any help.

I’m about to receive a Pigtronix Infinity Dual Looper. I’d like to go from my guitar to two loops to two separate amps. One amp for rhythm and one for leads. Is this possible with this pedal? Thanks!

Noah

Re: Pigtronix Infinity Dual Looper Setup

Welcome to the forum!

Always nice to have another looping artist here. Are you wanting to have the loops play through their own amp? Or the loops play through both amps depending on the part you loop (rhythm or lead)? Looking at it, that pedal can't split up the loops to send them to their own amp, though. It just sends both including the direct signal. You can always use some sort of A/B pedal to send the loop to their own amp, and the guitar to another one, though.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Thanks for the response! Bummer, I thought this pedal could do that.. I have a morley aby im not using. How would I set it up?

Comment

Well, I have to get a good idea of what you want to do first.
        My guess is guitar>ABY>Amp 1
        On the other side of the ABY...Looper>Amp 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Well, I have to get a good idea of what you want to do first.
          My guess is guitar>ABY>Amp 1
          On the other side of the ABY...Looper>Amp 2
          Thanks. I’m actually wanting to do two separate loops sending each one to their own amp. The goal is to put the guitar down and play drums along with the two loops.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah1981 View Post
            Thanks. I’m actually wanting to do two separate loops sending each one to their own amp. The goal is to put the guitar down and play drums along with the two loops.
            Then put the looper before the ABY pedal. What is the purpose having loops go through separate amps? You should be able to do that through 1 amp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Then put the looper before the ABY pedal. What is the purpose having loops go through separate amps? You should be able to do that through 1 amp.
              Mainly to have two separate and complimentary tones. Close to an actual band setting.

Comment

Working...
              X