A2 Pro SLASH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 Pro SLASH

Does the A2P Slash bridge have a baseplate sticker that also says APH-2B SLASH ? I bought what I thought was a Slash bridge model but the baseplate sticker says
    APH-2B bridge.

The skull w/tophat RMFR logo is there but the sticker isnt consistent with what I've seen. It read 8.5k on the multimeter
    Last edited by gsammo79; 05-24-2020, 06:01 PM.
    Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Re: A2 Pro SLASH

I want to say that I've seen them without the Slash text on them. Do you have a pic? Do you have any reason to question the legitimacy of it?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I was unable to attach the pic. The ohm reading was a little low. That made me wonder somewhat. The dealer j bought it from was solid, as far as I could tell.

With the slash logo on the back I figure it's legit. But, just wasn't sure about the sticker

Comment

Here's the baseplate
        Attached Files

Comment

It could be the sets say bridge and neck while the singles say Slash. I have one shipping now and will check when I get it.

Comment

A2 Pro SLASH

I follow Darth Phineas on Instagram and as luck would have it, he posted a set of these on his page yesterday.

Here’s a screen shot of his post

The bottom sticker is cut off but that’s how his post was...
            Last edited by Gtrjunior; 05-25-2020, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
              I follow Darth Phineas on Instagram and as luck would have it, he posted a set of these on his page yesterday.

Here’s a screen shot of his post

The bottom sticker is cut off but that’s how his post was...
              Thanks, man. I noticed the slash bridge reading 8.9k on the Duncan website. Mine meter'd out at 8.5k...closer to the regular A2P than the signature set. I'm sure they'll still sound great

Comment

Originally posted by gsammo79 View Post
                Thanks, man. I noticed the slash bridge reading 8.9k on the Duncan website. Mine meter'd out at 8.5k...closer to the regular A2P than the signature set. I'm sure they'll still sound great
                The two things that stuck out to me was the sticker being different....
                And second, the lines in the logo on yours are much thicker.
                I have no idea if that makes any difference... there are lots of people here that know way more than me about the Duncan sticker history etc, but I at least wanted you to be able to see another set of these pickups. At least now we have a comparison to draw from.

Comment

As long as you bought from a legit source, I might put it down to different production runs, and that's about it.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Gtjunior, Mincer...thanks for your input and responses

Comment

Working...
                    X