Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your Goldilocks slide?

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    i tried one glass rockslide and didnt love it but im so dialed in on what i want from a glass slide and i didnt order this one specifically, so im not surprised i didnt love it. the brass one i like a lot and use it over the other simple brass slides i have. as someone who plays slide a fair amount i dont have a problem with paying a fair price for a good slide. hell, i have a bunch that i paid $10 or whatever for that ill probably never use so whats paying $30 or $40 for something that ill use for years. i dont lose things, but sadly glass does break
    So I bought a Rock Slide with a gift card that I recently received. And glad I did - no other slide I have tried comes close to fitting so well. I usually play on my ring finger, but it is also a good enough fit on my pinky, if I want to try to get better there

Comment

a glass one? glad you like it!

Comment

a glass one? glad you like it!
        no I got polished brass

Comment

I like the tone of glass but I end up using a brass slide most of the time, because I grew tired of replacing broken glass slides.

Comment

for acoustic, i prefer brass and currently use a rockslide that chris was nice enough to let me keep after trying it.
            Glad you’re still digging it.
            “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

its my go to acoustic slide man, thanks again! still chasing the perfect glass one but the brass rock slide works great

Comment

Working...
              X