Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: The JB "I call BS on everyone" thread

Default Re: The JB "I call BS on everyone" thread

With Ace's recent absence from the forum and my job hours getting cut back even further due to COVID-19, I'm going to have to back out of my intended contribution to this effort.

Ultimately, I am going to sell my vintage JB's to help fund more important (to me) projects, as well as portions of my daily life

I was hoping this comparison project was something that Ace could "jump on" and get done around the time he announced the intent of the challenge, but my initial offer was made a month and a half ago and he already had other projects ahead of this one. Since then, there has been no indication of when this might actually take off and no one knows when Ace might be back on the forum again. Plus, in the very unlikely chance that he somehow disappears again in the middle of getting things done, I don't want to be out hundreds of dollars in rare pickups. I know that risk is extremely small, but things are tight and compromises are being made, so thoughts like that always linger in the back of the mind.

To be clear, I believe Ace is a very good guy and this has nothing to do with him on a personal level. Not at all. I would love to see this comparison happen and if I still have the pickups when he comes back around, we can revisit the idea. In the meantime, I simply have other things I need to worry about and projects to pay for and these pickups aren't doing me any good sitting here not getting played.

Sorry guys!

Sorry to hear about your hours being cut, I hope things take a turn for the better. Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Quote Originally Posted by Masta' C View Post
    With Ace's recent absence from the forum and my job hours getting cut back even further due to COVID-19, I'm going to have to back out of my intended contribution to this effort.

Ultimately, I am going to sell my vintage JB's to help fund more important (to me) projects, as well as portions of my daily life

I was hoping this comparison project was something that Ace could "jump on" and get done around the time he announced the intent of the challenge, but my initial offer was made a month and a half ago and he already had other projects ahead of this one. Since then, there has been no indication of when this might actually take off and no one knows when Ace might be back on the forum again. Plus, in the very unlikely chance that he somehow disappears again in the middle of getting things done, I don't want to be out hundreds of dollars in rare pickups. I know that risk is extremely small, but things are tight and compromises are being made, so thoughts like that always linger in the back of the mind.

To be clear, I believe Ace is a very good guy and this has nothing to do with him on a personal level. Not at all. I would love to see this comparison happen and if I still have the pickups when he comes back around, we can revisit the idea. In the meantime, I simply have other things I need to worry about and projects to pay for and these pickups aren't doing me any good sitting here not getting played.

Sorry guys!
    PM me on the JBs if you have to sell.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagisa View Post
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
    When you have to shoot, smile.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PFDarkside View Post
    PM me on the JBs if you have to sell.