Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BLENDER POT VALUE?

Tone Member

Default BLENDER POT VALUE?

Hi all,,, I already have one of these on my main Strat, but just curious to know if the Blender pot value should match whatever pot values I'm using? 250k blender for SC's, and/or a 500k blender for HB's,,, OR no matter?
    Thanks & be well!

OH THE DOUBLE THICK GLAZE! Clint 55's Avatar

Default Re: BLENDER POT VALUE?

It doesn't matter as long as it's no load so that when it's on 10, you'll have the pure sound from neck or bridge. You can also choose what taper you'd like with linear or audio.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 05-29-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    I'd wager that Clint can best GuitarStv at Wat and WAAAT... but not Watts.

I think in the International System of Units (SI) a "WAT" is defined as a derived unit of 1 Clint bersmirchment per hour

and WAAAT is defined as a derived unit of 1 Clint kilojoule of descried Nirvana transgression per post.

Default BLENDER POT VALUE?

Depends on the kind of blend circuit and what other components are in the circuit. For example, a balance/blend pot instead of a switch will interact with any volume controls so a higher value is better. For the Telecaster version that is a single pot that isnít grounded, Iím not convinced the value matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demanic
    Incompetence is widespread in a world that rewards mediocrity while punishing excellence.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarFanatic
    I am currently using Skullcandy headphones I found in the garbage.
    I did find the DS-1 in the garbage.
    I once found a guitar amp in the garbage, a Peavey Studio 110. It caught fire at the first gig I played it at.. But it was at the end of it, thank god.