Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Volume Pedal - (passive) - what to get, and avoid? :o

The Boss FV500 works well.
    Just be carefull when plugging in: it has two inputs and two outputs I think.
    Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Ok...

Looking at the pictures of the internal pots;

I'm more intrigued about the Ernie Ball
      If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Also, there are companies that make mods for EB pedals, like replacing the pot/string system with magnets.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I like the build quality and slow feel of the EBs, my Morelys always seemed to get real dirty and and build static in the pots if you gigged a lot.

Be careful about a Passive Volume pedal -the can be a real tone suck if not paired with the guitar pickups and electronics well
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
            I like the build quality and slow feel of the EBs, my Morelys always seemed to get real dirty and and build static in the pots if you gigged a lot.

Be careful about a Passive Volume pedal -the can be a real tone suck if not paired with the guitar pickups and electronics well
            Very true. Especially when you have a tuner plugged into the parallel out. I never understood why they are 250K and not 1M.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Get: Fender FVP-1

Avoid: ElectroHarmonix Volume Pedal
              Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Another happy FV500H owner. Although, even new, one input jack needs replaced. The plug will pop out if you sneeze. And it is huge.

Comment

Working...
                X