banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made my first post-firmware update Mooer GE300 Tone Capture profile..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my first post-firmware update Mooer GE300 Tone Capture profile..

The last time I tried to do a tone cap with this amp..it turned out pretty weird/noisy...but this time around it sounds great.

Raw 'Tone capture' (solo) followed by the actual amp (@ 0:48) for comparison..

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: Made my first post-firmware update Mooer GE300 Tone Capture profile..

..and the Tone cap profile With some EQ and FX...

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Sounds good!
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Thanks!

Youtube

Comment

Pretty close to the original thing as far as I can hear with these crappy speakers
          "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

Yeah, it does get really close..I've made some great profiles with my amps...really happy with the Tone cap feature. It works great

Youtube

Comment

Did another Tone capture this time with my Laboga 30 W Plus head.

This is using the raw (no post production) tone cap profile in both modes ("normal" @ 0:00 & "distinct" @ 2:04 which is a bit more defined/sharper). The Mooer has both those modes for all amp profiles and tone caps..

It turned out really close as usual, though I did'nt record the original amp this time...

At the time of doing the tone capture I had the amp dialed in to taste ..while the Goldea amp tone cap up there was done with everything at 12:00 o'clock (flat). No sure if I should do it this way or that way...but this was pretty much "mix ready" so I think I'll dial my amp's in and then do the tone caps. Seems like a better way to go..
              Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 06-10-2020, 12:51 AM.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X