banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duncan Website sound samples missing and emails that connect to nowhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan Website sound samples missing and emails that connect to nowhere.

I've gotten several emails about Duncan pickups and switching diagrams that go to seymourduncan.contraport.com. My browser never connects, and I've tried two different browsers.

Also, most of the pickup pages on the website have sound samples without the ability to select the bridge pickup.

What gives?

Re: Duncan Website sound samples missing and emails that connect to nowhere.

We do have a separate sticky thread about issues on the new website.

As far as the email links...are you talking about the recent blog links in the emails? They are working for me....anyone else having an issue?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Not sure where to put this (and figured why start a new thread)...

Why doesn't the forum search and advance search features work?

On both Firefox and Chrome, I get an error "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)" when I try to return search results

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
        Not sure where to put this (and figured why start a new thread)...

Why doesn't the forum search and advance search features work?

On both Firefox and Chrome, I get an error "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)" when I try to return search results
        There is a thread about issues with the forum. We know the search isn't working.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
        X