Parallel Axis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallel Axis?

Anyone know if Duncan is still making the original Parallel Axis Humbuckers?

I couldn't locate them on the main humbucker page using normal search filters. I had to dig a little to find a page. Wondering if they have been discontinued?
    Last edited by PoorMan; 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM.
    Originally posted by Frankly
    PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
    Originally posted by Diocletian
    Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Re: Parallel Axis?

They're still "fixin" the new webpage. I'm sure it's still in production.

Comment

Yes. It's there, last a checked a few days ago. Around page 5 or 6 on the list of humbuckers.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

PATB-1 is the model reference.
        Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

They make all of them, including the stack Strat version. I’ve seen all the pages on the new site.

Comment

Ordered and received a PATB-2 just before the California shelter in place kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
              They're still "fixin" the new webpage. I'm sure it's still in production.
              +1 to that.

It is however a shame that such **** could occur when renewing a website...
              Was it too hard to wait until the new website worked properly before bringing it online and confusing a lot of people?
              I hope they learn from their mistake!!
              "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

We're all waiting for them to fix the search function. That will be very helpful.
                PATBs are great pickups. I have the PATB1n and PATB3 with a PA-STK in middle position.
                "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Working...
                X