X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: SD & DiMarzio Pickups

EDIT: No more available.

Cleaning out the project drawer, have the following pickups that have been sitting for a while with no plans. These have all been installed and worked before being replaced/removed.

1. Seymour Duncan TB-12 Screamin Demon - very short lead when I got it, was able to wire it to a Strat bridge

2. Seymour Duncan Lil Screamin Demon

3. DiMarzio Liquifire Humbucker

4. DiMarzio Area 58 Single Coil

5. DiMarzio Area 61 Single Coil

$50 each shipped in the USA, interested in a DynaComp or Keeley Compressor. If outside the USA or other trade inquiries, just ask—I’m easy to work with.

Cheers!
    Last edited by treyhaislip; 06-13-2020, 06:32 PM.

Re: FS/FT: SD & DiMarzio Pickups

Comment

Attachments aren't working for me... is the TB-12 double black bobbin? Sounds like there's more than enough lead to solder extensions to if necessary?
      Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Any interest in this

For the screamin demon?

Thanks
        Jeff
        Kiesel Aries Blood Red (M22SD/M22V)
        ESP LTD KH Quija Red Sparkle
        Friedman Be-OD Deluxe/AMT P-Drive, Boss RV-6 --> AMT Tube Cake --> 1x12" EVH Cab w/ Celestion Lynchback

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS View Post
          Attachments aren't working for me... is the TB-12 double black bobbin? Sounds like there's more than enough lead to solder extensions to if necessary?
          PM sent—sorry, I’m having trouble uploading pics. It is double black bobbin and the white SD was removed.

Originally posted by jclogston View Post
          Any interest in this

For the screamin demon?

Thanks
          Jeff
          Thank you very much for the offer but don’t need another drive pedal—if you can trade for a DynaComp then I’ll trade ya!

Comment

Working...
          X