Incoming PURPLE QUILT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incoming PURPLE QUILT!!

Quilt of the gods. Even has a sick bat logo looking thing near the bridge.

Comment

Well this is a first! From UPS on the guitar "A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible."
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
        Well this is a first! From UPS on the guitar "A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible."
        Hopefully it wasn't in any of the other cars that derailed. In fact, lets hope it was a completely empty train.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Hopefully it wasn't in any of the other cars that derailed. In fact, lets hope it was a completely empty train.
          Yep but seeing that pop up was just whaa? Like I said a first and have done this a "few" times. Just another weird moment in an even weirder year I guess
          Guitars
          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Thats Gorgeous!! Would love a purple quilt like that! Great price too!! Ive noticed that the prices have gone up quite a bit on the new Kiesels since Jeff took over
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Yep but seeing that pop up was just whaa? Like I said a first and have done this a "few" times. Just another weird moment in an even weirder year I guess
              I’m surprised they were that honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
                I’m surprised they were that honest about it.
                So was I!
                Guitars

Comment

Did you see anything on the news about a train derailment? Well, who knows if it would even make the news these days.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Dude you have got to have the worst luck when it comes to deliveries Ive ever seen. Hope they guitar arrives soon and comes out unscathed.
                    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
                    Jackson Soloist 7 string
                    ESP LTD M-400
                    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Guess the got tired of the
                      "Moe forgot to load it on the truck"
                      EHD
                      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Scheduled for tomorrow fingers crossed it's unscathed. This was UPS not Fed X. Stuff happens and can respect honesty but hate a liar , UPS was dead honest and up front on this one while Fed X on the other situation lied out their teeth to me for a solid week.
                        Last edited by Ascension; 06-18-2020, 03:58 PM.
                        Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
                          Dude you have got to have the worst luck when it comes to deliveries Ive ever seen. Hope they guitar arrives soon and comes out unscathed.
                          2020 overall has just been a weird year so---.
                          Guitars

Comment

2020 overall has just been a weird year so---.
                            It surely has for everyone
                            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
                            Jackson Soloist 7 string
                            ESP LTD M-400
                            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Nice!

Bill
                              When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Lol, I've seen "your delivery has been delayed" or various other corrections required or attempts made etc.

Never even heard of any company bluntly saying a train derailment. I feel bad but I did actually laugh out loud.

Really sweet looking score dude, I love a nice quilt and that looks very 3D in the pics. Is that just a basic vintage Strat bridge or do I see some Ghost saddles to go with the mini toggles?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
                                • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
                                • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
                                • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
                                • G&L Tribute Comanche
                                • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
                                • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
                                • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
                                X