banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 2016 Crews Maniac Sound KTR NEXT 5D <> Limited Edition 1 of 20 <> Long Neck Tenon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2016 Crews Maniac Sound KTR NEXT 5D <> Limited Edition 1 of 20 <> Long Neck Tenon

Like New/Near MINT condition, missing only the original pickups

If you are searching for a Les Paul type that will put Gibson quality to shame, at a fraction of the cost, here is your guitar

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2016 Crews NEXT 5D Limited Edition 1 of 20 examples made, in NEAR MINT Condition &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;...

Re: FS: 2016 Crews Maniac Sound KTR NEXT 5D &lt;&gt; Limited Edition 1 of 20 &lt;&gt; Long Neck T

Wtf is crews?

Comment

Re: FS: 2016 Crews Maniac Sound KTR NEXT 5D &lt;&gt; Limited Edition 1 of 20 &lt;&gt; Long Neck T

soooo an off-brand les paul copy at a fraction of the cost........but it's $2250? Ha I'm so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
        soooo an off-brand les paul copy at a fraction of the cost........but it's $2250? Ha I'm so confused.
        It's essentially a MIJ copy of a Gibson R8, made by Terada who have a pretty good rep. IIRC they made the Epiphone Elite / Elitist line in the late 90s / early 2000s. If you think this is expensive, you should see what the ESP Navigator stuff goes for.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
          It's essentially a MIJ copy of a Gibson R8, made by Terada who have a pretty good rep. IIRC they made the Epiphone Elite / Elitist line in the late 90s / early 2000s. If you think this is expensive, you should see what the ESP Navigator stuff goes for.
          Yeah, but ESP Navigator is Custom Shop level stuff.

That said, I'd rather get an Edwards which is a fraction of the cost of a production Gibson but same quality.
          Nope...

Comment

@ dystrust: you are correct

@ GilmourD: I have owned several Edwards & they are OK but the quality is likely better than Gibson. The quality of the Terada made Crews guitars puts Gibson to shame but of course Gibson is MIA.

Comment

Working...
            X