X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is kind of cool

Re: This is kind of cool

Interesting idea.

Probably is something I would just use on one chord / section of a song from time to time though, and that wouldn't be enough to make me want to buy a new pedal / pedals.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a lot of pedals that I only use in specific situations. It’s about having the right tool when inspiration hits or the situation demands.
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

imagine if you're supposed to kick it really hard and you miss and barely spin it at all and the effect sounds totally wrong for that specific part of the song and your whole band gives you that "wtf" look

yeah I can't wait for that
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I'm not co-ordinated enough to pull that off.
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
            imagine if you're supposed to kick it really hard and you miss and barely spin it at all and the effect sounds totally wrong for that specific part of the song and your whole band gives you that "wtf" look

That's what I'm worried about...

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post

Then you just step on your Korg Miku and go for broke.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Demanic; 07-01-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I had seen this video a few days ago. I appreciate new ideas in effects pedals, or coming up with ways to control things. I don't know if this idea has any worth outside of an interesting conversation. There are much better ways to accomplish this, I am guessing.
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                X