banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: LTD SC-608B red sprakle 8-string with Fishmans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: LTD SC-608B red sprakle 8-string with Fishmans!

I've really been in the mood for the Stephen Carpenter LTD models lately. I had 2 8-strings, my Ibanez M80M which is unique in it's own right and I had a Schecter C8 Hellraiser Hybrid. Excellent guitar but not 'cool' enough for me when I compared the guitar to the red sparkle SC-608B. Don't get me wrong, that Schecter was amazing but I just love the SC models so much. So I sold the Schecter to a guy (I think he roams on these forums as well, right Jasper??) and I ordered my SC-608B from a store in Germany.

I've owned a bunch of different 8-strings over the years from various brands. Ibanez, Schecter, Agile and I even used to have the black SC-608B until I sold it years ago. After I got bit by the SC bug again a few weeks prior because of my purchase the purple SC-607B1H so I just HAD to get one!

When I got the guitar it had no case so that was a little weird but the store said that they're going to send me a case anyway so I'm still waiting for that. I give all my thoughts in the video and I even did a comparison of the bridge pickup's voicing options. In short: I really love everything about this guitar. It's basically a homerun for me and I wasn't even expecting to be that blown away.

So super happy camper here! Hope you enjoy my review and demo of this guitar. If you just want to hear the riffs and skipp my babble, just click on the timecodes in the description.

Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

Re: NGD: LTD SC-608B red sprakle 8-string with Fishmans!

Cool axe&vid! That finish is much-much WOW!

Comment

Working...
    X