Jose Feliciano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Feliciano

Has alway been an inspiration to me, he made me understand that I don't have to look at my guitar to play it.
    Whether you like him or like the music or the song or not this clip is worth a watch till the end.

Re: Jose Feliciano

Some of his stuff is pretty good I say that, since I don´t know too much about his stuff. Same as with Joe Pass and George Benson. I´m kinda thinking of getting into them, sort of because of those songs that I´ve liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelangelo View Post
      Some of his stuff is pretty good I say that, since I don´t know too much about his stuff. Same as with Joe Pass and George Benson. I´m kinda thinking of getting into them, sort of because of those songs that I´ve liked.
      Yeah I definitely don't like all of his stuff or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

He’s a great player.

You shouldn’t look at your guitar when you play. Some people practice in a dark room to train themselves. Or close your eyes.

I stopped looking at the neck when I started singing lead in a band while playing bass. That doesn’t look good.

You also stop using visual patterns when you play. But you see them in your head in a different way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X