• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bogner vs Bugera: Discuss

Comment

Still no love huh?

..this bad boy.?

Old school death metal & doom (my bread & butter) for days... I'd rock the **** out of ^^ that beast
      Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 07-23-2020, 07:47 AM.
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Phantasmagoria, where do you find these amps!??! I didn’t even know these existed

Comment

I got my Goldea amp after hearing about them from a guy on a forum who bought one at the 2010 NAMM ..dude posted a video & raved about it & I thought it sounded awesome too so I emailed the Tianjin factory & managed to pick one up. Like I said it's a kickass little amp. Got a bit obsessed with Chinese amp's after that for a while lol...lots of googling and searching...though the only one I ever actually bought after that was my Bugera.

There used to be a lot more of them around and they were way cheaper back then as well (2010-2915/16 or so). They're a lot harder to come across nowadays for some reason..and if you do find them (aliexpress/TaoBao/even amazon/ebay sometimes) they areb't anywhere near as cheap as they used to be
          Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 07-23-2020, 11:27 AM.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
            I got my Goldea amp after hearing about them from a guy on a forum who bought one at the 2010 NAMM ..dude posted a video & raved about it & I thought it sounded awesome too so I emailed the Tianjin factory & managed to pick one up. Like I said it's a kickass little amp. Got a bit obsessed with Chinese amp's after that for a while lol...lots of googling and searching...though the only one I ever actually bought after that was my Bugera.

There used to be a lot more of them around and they were way cheaper back then as well (2010-2915/16 or so). They're a lot harder to come across nowadays for some reason..and if you do find them (aliexpress/TaoBao/even amazon/ebay sometimes) they areb't anywhere near as cheap as they used to be
            That’s pretty interesting. I imagine Most East Asian manufactured stuff in general will be more expensive with how the import taxing is going. I think the Trump administration has something to do with that I could be wrong though. I am looking at the Joyo amps myself for little practice amps when I don’t want to take my big heads. Probably the Zombie. I am not a fan of the Orange stuff at least what I hear in clips, something is definitely missing with those and for those prices they don’t make a whole lot of sense to me, and don’t get me started on the mini-Marshall stuff, 1500$+ for a 20w JCM 800 is INSANE.

Comment

I want to get the little HOTONE Haert Attack...I think they sound fantastic...have'nt really looked that closely at the Joyo's..

The only Orange I really like the sound of is the SS CR120h...maybe the Dark Terror/Dual Dark sometimes..

I'd get the 20W DSL over any of the 'A list' ones. (Yeah Chinese/Vietnamese or w/e..which is no problem for me as you know lol..but I think it sounds great with textbook Marshall Tones & it's affordable.. so is the 100 watter)
              Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 07-25-2020, 01:04 AM.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X