TC Electronics Tone Print Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Electronics Tone Print Issue

Hi. I recently acquired an Alter Ego version2. My understanding is that it takes the tone prints from Flashback. In fact, it does that just fine. I beam them through my phone and have no apparent issues. I can change which delays I am currently using and go back to the tone print and all is good. Until I unplug the pedal. Once I plug it back in, the Tone Print reverts back to what the pedal is given at the factory. I updated the firmware and this didn't help. Any ideas?

Re: TC Electronics Tone Print Issue

I thought the phone thing was supposed to be just a temporary snapshot? I actually haven't used the phone thing with my Alter Ego. There's also a notion of 'auditioning' a sound vs 'save to pedal' to store it. i only use the computer/USB utility and tweak what I want and save it in the tone print slot. My settings stay all the time, no matter how many power cycles.

Comment

ive used my phone for a lot of my tone prints and they have stayed, still have a couple on my Hall of Fame from my phone since I got it
      1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
      Jackson Soloist 7 string
      ESP LTD M-400
      Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Yes, TonePrints from my phone are permanent as well.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I agree with the above, never had my TC HoF lose settings. Unfortunately, it sounds like you have a defective unit.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
          X