This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Peavey 5150 EVH Signature Model On Front Panel Excellent Condition

Selling my Peavey 5150 with EVH Signature on front panel..Excellent condition..! small knick on front left top that can barely be seen..on the bottom of the headshell a small scrape that can barely be seen..I will include in pictures.

I bought this in mid March and just can't use the power of this amp,and actually its bad for my bad spine picking it up..it has only been in my house since it shipped to me.

I just put a matched quad of Tungsol 6L6GC SRT power tubes in it with only 3 hours on them..no scratchy pots,but I did spray them all with DeOxit anyway..I have some extra parts I bought from Peavey for spares..and extra fuses for the main board and the rear main fuse I will throw in.

I did buy a 2 button footswitch for it that switches effects loop on/off and changes channel...the front and back grills and front headshell panel with the 5150 logo are on it and look perfect..power cord is like new..headshell feet on the bottom are in excellent condition..handle looks new.

There are a few tiny scratches on the front panel,but hard to see,no gouges anywhere on this amp..the amp is not modified..still pretty much stock..I did look at the main board looking for any burns or problems..there are none.

The main reasons I want and need to sell this 5150 is my spine is bad and I picked it up the other day and aggravated old injuries and also it is just too powerful for me to use here at home..somebody else can use this amp to its full potential and just crank it up..it sounds amazing.

I purchased $629.99 + tax and shipping..so close to $750..with the new matched quad of Tungsol power tubes and the extra parts from Peavey I will sell for $550 shipped..Paypal ok..please add a few extra dollars for Paypal fees...lower 48 United States only..no Trades..this amp weighs about 50 lbs,so its fairly heavy,but I will box it up nicely and if your want me to remove the power tubes and box separately I will do that..also you can choose Fedex or UPS as the shipper..I can ship during the hours they are open Mon-Friday. The amp ships from East Texas..

I will try to get the best pictures loaded on here,and any questions or if you are interested in buying this please PM me.and I will do my best to answer any or all questions.

I have 100% positive feedback here..and I ship fast ! If interested please PM me..Thanks for looking.

I tried to upload more pictures but the uploader kept showing "the following errors occured ".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moshpit817; 06-30-2020, 10:18 PM.

Re: For Sale Peavey 5150 EVH Signature Model On Front Panel Excellent Condition

PM'ed

Comment

Re: For Sale Peavey 5150 EVH Signature Model On Front Panel Excellent Condition

Sorry you all,I had sold the head 20 minutes ago to a friend of mine..I am closing this thread now..

Comment

Working...
      X