banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Vintage 1989 Guild F-50 F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. USA Spruce Flame Maple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Vintage 1989 Guild F-50 F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. USA Spruce Flame Maple

Vintage 1989 Guild F-50 F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. USA Spruce Flame Maple - $1800.00 plus $100.00 Shipping in Continental US. Payment accepted via PayPal "Friends & Family".

Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild F50 Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar. They are the original Guild flat-tops, first manufactured in Manhattan in 1954.

From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild proudly stands behind their quality materials. Introduced in 1954, the F-50 was the top of the acoustic flat-top line and was popularized by exceptional players such as Eric Clapton, who graced the cover of the 1968 Guild catalog.

This F-50 has many features of the best 1960s instruments, with a 4. 8-deep body, a relocated "X" bracing pattern and a sculpted rosewood bridge. Other features include an AAA spruce top and arched curly maple back and sides, an ebony fingerboard with traditional mother of pearl and abalone block inlays, a shell pickguard, G-shield headstock logo and gold Grover Rotomatic tuning machines."

Product Identifiers
    Brand Guild
    Model Vintage Jumbo F50
    Guitar Series Vintage Jumbo Guitars

Key Features
    Guitar Type Acoustic
    Body Type Solid
    Body Material Maple, Sitka Spruce
    Number of Strings 6 String

Miscellaneous
    Fingerboard/Fretboard Material Ebony
    Neck Material Mahogany, Maple
    Number of Frets 20
    Width at Nut 1.69 inch
    Guitar Scale 25.63 inch

Vintage 1989 Guild F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. Flame Maple

Manufactured with USA Pride and Quality in Westerly, R.I.!

Jumbo Body Acoustic with a Solid Spruce Top, Flame Maple Neck/Sides/Back, Ebony Fingerboard, and Bridge. The guitar has mild checking and a scuff or two to the finish as would be expected with a Vintage Guitar quickly approaching 35 years of existence.

It's been lovingly played but well taken care of and maintained. Aged wood rings like a bell and projects an incredibly beautiful tone.

Comes with original Guild Hardshell Case.

MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Re: FS: Vintage 1989 Guild F-50 F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. USA Spruce Flame M

These are incredible guitars. I have a ‘68 F50, and it is one of the top two best sounding acoustics I’ve ever played.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Re: FS: Vintage 1989 Guild F-50 F50 BLD Blonde Jumbo Westerly R.I. USA Spruce Flame M

That is a really nice one. I have the 12-string version of that. Sound as good or better than most SJ200s.

Comment

Thank you. It's a beautiful guitar and the big body sounds awesome. Definitely great guitars.
        MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
        1988 Kramer Nightswan
        1989 Charvel Sambora
        2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Damn, that's a hottie!
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

SOLD
            MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
            1988 Kramer Nightswan
            1989 Charvel Sambora
            2016 Warmoth Hellacaster

sigpic

Comment

Working...