Effects units with cutoff frequeny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Effects units with cutoff frequeny?

I don't know if a rack unit is acceptable, but the Rocktron Xpression has a high pass filter that can be set for 80, 160, or 240hz.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

EQ pedal and a Digitech RP series pedal
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
        The high band flanger is a flanger with an octave effect. So the name is a bit misleading. There is a bass delay that has a cutoff frequency but that's about it.
        Oh, gotcha. I thought it was like multi-band compression.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
          The high band flanger is a flanger with an octave effect. So the name is a bit misleading. There is a bass delay that has a cutoff frequency but that's about it.
          Wait what? I must be misunderstanding. There’s not like an octavia on it.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

That looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. What I didn't like about my previous rack gear was that I couldn't chain multiple effects. There were some multi-effect patches but you couldn't choose.

Comment

https://bossarea.com/boss-hf-2-hiband-flanger/ The descriptions and demos I have seen all describe a subtle octave effect.

Comment

I have an HF-2 still in the box from the 1990's that was only used once. It was harsh and piercing and not musical. Someone gave it to me and I'd give it away for the price of shipping, if I can find it. It might be leveing a tabe somewhere. Very usefu for that.

Comment

Working...
                X