banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some more 80s-90s solo content (Sykes, Rhoads, Malmsteen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more 80s-90s solo content (Sykes, Rhoads, Malmsteen)

Been productive these past weeks, so I uploaded 3 vids in quick succession.

The newest one (Malmsteen) was probably the hardest song/solo/piece of music I've had to cover. I really get it now why he chooses to play 8 gauge strings on a scalloped board.

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Re: Some more 80s-90s solo content (Sykes, Rhoads, Malmsteen)

Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Comment

Nice job. My fingers are tired just from watching those.

Comment

Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X