Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this schematic functional?

that's the translation for the switch!

Yeah that's very doable. It can be a full hollowbody or with a block in the middle. It's just that the body is carved out instead of bent sides.

Comment

Cool. I'll draw it up with that. Hopefully, before the day is over.

As for the guitar, I don't even care if it's an arched top. It could also be flat top and back. Unless that would totally kill its acoustic properties. But I'd be using it electric exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
        Cool. I'll draw it up with that. Hopefully, before the day is over.

As for the guitar, I don't even care if it's an arched top. It could also be flat top and back. Unless that would totally kill its acoustic properties. But I'd be using it electric exclusively.
        carved is often just for looks and I personally enjoy doing it. Chambering+F-holes would be the easiest, fastest and thus, cheapest option.

Comment

Sweet. I'll PM you for a couple other questions.

Comment

Artie, did you manage to make the schematics?

Comment

Sorry man. I got swamped with customer stuff. I will get this done in the next day or two. Projects are stacking up.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

Sorry man. I got swamped with customer stuff. I will get this done in the next day or two. Projects are stacking up.
                Hey man, did you manage to rework the schematic? Would like to start planning new builds

Comment

Not yet. But I will today for sure. I still haven't got my PM's worked out in this new forum. I was trying to remember where this thread was. Later today, for sure. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                  X