banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOS Green Mighty Mite Body with Flame Maple Top!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Green Mighty Mite Body with Flame Maple Top!

I've been holding onto this great body for a LONG time thinking I might someday get around to turning it into a proper guitar, but time and money are currently needed elsewhere.

These were excellent, high quality Fender-licensed bodies and only a handful were made in this gorgeous Emerald Green finish!

The main body is solid Ash, which, if you haven't heard, is now being discontinued from musical instrument production due to its increasing rarity. So, this is a chance to get your hands on a really nice specimen with attractive grain!

The top is a real flame Maple veneer with awesome figuring that has a lot of movement. It looks better in person than photos show!

This was technically a "San Dimas" style body, so it is factory drilled for a single volume and 3-way toggle like the old-school Charvels. Of course, you can modify the controls to your liking.

Weight: Approximately 4 lbs 6 oz, which is on the lighter side of Ash!

I briefly mounted a neck for a quick mock-up, but the body has never had any hardware, bridge, pickups or other electronics installed. And, yes, it DOES come with the matching rear cover for the electronics cavity (not shown).

Asking $240 shipped (U.S. only)

Last edited by Masta' C; 07-09-2020, 02:21 AM.

Re: NOS Green Mighty Mite Body with Flame Maple Top!

Some ideas I had originally considered for it.

Going for an '80s "San Dimas" feel here. If I were to do it today, I'd probably go a little more traditional with the bridge:

Comment

I think I like 6 the best, but would even be cooler with a green headstock!
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Man oh man...
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X