Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the name...

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
    I've seen this before. I'm too lazy to go find pics. But I've always wondered how this is any different than just adjusting the two screws on a standard trem claw?
    It requires not a screw driver, but the same 3mm hex key you have for your Floyd, it adjusts smoother, it's always parallel to the block, and it doesn't involve using a metal/wood connection as the adjustment. It's not a massive change, but if I'm going for perfection with this guitar, why not?

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    Yeah, that's the one.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

You could have an access hole cut in the back plate cover with this, couldn’t you?
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Yeah, so you wouldn't even have to take the cover off
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

Ahh, I see now. It looks like a cool way to accomplish this if you change the spring tension a lot. I never did it seasonally, though? Do other people alter this a lot? It was always set and forget for me.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            Ahh, I see now. It looks like a cool way to accomplish this if you change the spring tension a lot. I never did it seasonally, though? Do other people alter this a lot? It was always set and forget for me.
            I like to fiddle around with string guages. I mean after all, if there are 50 different types of strings on the wall at GC, what are the odds that the one I have is the right one?

Comment

Working...
            X