X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know of any vintage solid-state amp forums

?

Re: Do you know of any vintage solid-state amp forums

I know a good bit about some 70s SS gear. What's up big guy?
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I'm looking for info on this Hofner? KV 40 that I have.

Comment

"vintage solid-state amp forums"? I think there's one run by the same guy that runs the "AMC Pacer Classic Car" forum and the "ColecoVision Collector's" forum. But short of that there's been a couple threads on here about the KV40, mainly by the same person.

Comment

Wow dude that's ****ing hilarious

Comment

I love how this used to be a cool forum to learn about and share guitar info and now it's just a bunch of dudes in their 50s being mean to eachother
            green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
              I love how this used to be a cool forum to learn about and share guitar info and now it's just a bunch of dudes in their 50s being mean to eachother
              Yeah, it's pretty lame.

Comment

The best resource for solid-state amps on the web SolidStateAmpWorld.com

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                  The best resource for solid-state amps on the web SolidStateAmpWorld.com
                  I thought you were serious but your still being a jerk. Wtf is wrong with you idiots?

Comment

im sure there is one. im guessing there is one for amc pacers and coleco too but i dont know what they are. obviously a very niche thing but its a big world wide web out there. what would you like to know? we found the schematic so that should be a start. hows your german?

Comment

My German is pretty sketchy nowadays lol. I'd like to pinpoint a year and find some history of when it went from tube to ss and who actually made them.

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
                        It used to be a bunch of men able to take a harmless ribbing joke in stride. I provided as much information as I could find in the last KV40 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                          It used to be a bunch of men able to take a harmless ribbing joke in stride. I provided as much information as I could find in the last KV40 thread.
                          Let's be serious here, a little ribbing is one thing but constant derision by the same four or five members is a completely different story.
                          if you didn't have anything to add to this thread you should not have commented.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                            If you can't control yourself to act in a decent manner to me, block me. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
                              Let's be serious here, a little ribbing is one thing but constant derision by the same four or five members is a completely different story.
                              if you didn't have anything to add to this thread you should not have commented.
                              Why are you attacking me specifically? No one, including 4 other senior members, has added anything to this thread yet ...mostly because we said all we know in the previous 2-3 threads on this topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X