Help ID'ing these SD pickups please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
    Re: Help ID'ing these SD pickups please!

Both are probably Duncans. The bridge is an Ant from the end 90ties to beginning 2000. This is the personal sign of the boss himself, Seymour. But we need to see the label on the neck pickup!
    The legs on both pups are ~1\2”.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yep, its an Ant Neck. The Pearly Gates writing is clearly wrong. You should erase that to avoid further confusion. I am sure there was the sig of Seymour before.
      Last edited by hamerfan; 10-09-2020, 08:13 AM.
      I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
        Yep, its an Ant Neck. The Pearly Gates writing is clearly wrong. You should erase that to avoid further confusion. I am sure there was the sig of Seymour before.
        It's not visible in the pic, but there was a slight trace of Seymour's sig. I used some alcohol to remove the ‘Pearly Gates’ which of course removed any trace of the signature, too. These pickups sound fantastic in my McInturff Polaris Pro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4B309DED-C731-4DD9-88D5-D831788D2C8A.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	6031377

Comment

antiquitys are great pups for sure! got a set in my les paul and hamer monaco elite

Comment

I have a set in my Eastman 335-type, and they are wonderful. I would think if you are using tones from clean to just short of metal, they would be an ideal set.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X