• push-pull

Hello!
    I have a LP soldered according to this scheme:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RHCLj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	5854739

Can some one help me to modify scheme to add 2 push\pull CTS 500k on tone with treble\bass attenuation?

Re: push-pull

can you explain what you want in more detail? im not sure i understand what you are asking

Comment

thank you for your answer, and I apologize for the name thread, I can't correct it for some reason.

I would like to get some analog of ptb system from G&L but in push/pull format separately on the neck and bridge

If found old thread with this solution
      Click image for larger version

Name:	RHOQh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	5821096

but there they said this kind of tone needs to be wired in the beginning of the chain. But i dont understand how modify my wiring to do so.
      Last edited by Bakuretso; 07-14-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

The PTB system works because you roll it down (and up) like a 2-band tone pot. You have all the range to play with. Switching it in and out on a push-pull will only give you fully rolled off or out of circuit so no effect. You also already have the treble rolloff part already installed. You could perhaps wire in a bass cut.....but again its all or nothing with a P-P.

If you truly want the PTB system you would be better off buying 2 concentric pots and replacing the tones for both pickups.

Comment

So i cant just get flexible way to control moody with push pull?

Comment

Working...
          X