This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VIDEO: Me on GUITAH!

Hmmm, so Seth/Pearly Gates setup? That sounds pretty cool; time to save up yet again! I'm really sort of confused now. Most of the time, I like the single-coil sound, but other times, I yearn for vintage buckers. Single-coils seem much more dynamic to me, but I don't think they really cut it for some styles. I bought dual Humbucker From Hell pups for my Ibanez SCA220 that I've yet to install, but I'm beginning to second guess what to put in the bridge position. Maybe a Virtual PAF instead? Something about those vintagey bridge humbucker tones is just soo cool! I really enjoy playing '70s hard rock leads with them.

...gah, so many tough decisions! I will need to ponder this...it'd be so much easier if I had 100 guitars and infinite pickups, haha.
    Watch My Videos
    Photography
    www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
    "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Calx
      for the luvagod, SHUT UP ALREADY!
      + Fu cking 1

i just stick to the elitist jazz forums who WILL critque every aspect of my playing, cause it makes me into a better player.
      notice the word 'ELITIST' in the sentance??? ..................... ya exactly!
      Constantly wanting new gear...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.D
        Blu Calx, whats your buisness with me. If you dont like something just ignore...Ok.
        ummmmmm. Mr.D: whats your buisness with tuning Bui's video of his(awesome) playing video into total sh!t?
        (sorry for answering for you blu, but i have to)
        (and little to no offense to you Mr. D)
        maybe because he sees you as a total MR.****HEAD?!? :fing25:
        I'm human, your human, bui's human, vai's human, that ****en 9 year old kid is human(or some sort), WERE ALL ****EN HUMANS, there are things were all gonna be bad/****ty at. And until we see video/hear clips of your perfect playing(considering you expect nothing but perfect from biu, i expect nothing but perfection from you).

just another bit o' change from the keyboards of nitemaresz

Comment

Originally posted by Biu
          ...it'd be so much easier if I had 100 guitars and infinite pickups, haha.
          wouldnt that be the live........

Comment

Biu posted a video to public judgement. I never talked to Blu Calx. Thats the buisness.
            Poor old 13, nobodys talking about perfection. Did i say im better player than Biu?

Comment

Mr D........you did not give constructive criticism......you tried to put down his attempt to just share a video with us. We don't often have videos on here, so he probably through it together real quick for something new to the forum. He was not trying to be perfect, and he probably could have played it a little better......so what? i still enjoyed watching it

just think about a better way to use constructive criticism next time. Don't use words like "suck" or "never" or "can't" or "perfect" next time. Certainly it doesnt seem like it affected Biu at all, but for some people, those types of harsh words or ideas really affect them.......just think of a better way to put it next time bro

now how about we stop this argument, i dont think anybody is out to get you Mr. D..... it'd be better if we all forget this happened, and if you will just learn to think of a better way to speak your opinion next time. People didnt have a problem with YOU, it was with what you said..... (now they have a problem with YOU, because of how argumentative this has become.....so, lets just end it, ok?
              http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
              >cord<
              1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Flank. You re right. BUT! As i said i didnt CC Biu. That is the point you didint read previous posts. I never tried to put down this idea to post videos.
                Did i insult him, offended him, i mean Biu, what is he crying somewhere? Did he ask someone to help him - No, so why to answer for him. I dont like "public service".
                I dont have problem with anybody. Answer me - how would u react, if i say - "you have no idea", "smart ass", "shut up" and "stuff". What am i supposed to say?
                Answer me who first started to offend? Ignore? Sometimes it is easy for people to talk like that, cos the dont have any responsibiliuty in inet.

P.s. I will use words like "suck", "never"...oh and "suck forever".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.D
                  Flank. You re right. BUT! As i said i didnt CC Biu. That is the point you didint read previous posts. I never tried to put down this idea to post videos.
                  Did i insult him, offended him, i mean Biu, what is he crying somewhere? Did he ask someone to help him - No, so why to answer for him. I dont like "public service".
                  I dont have problem with anybody. Answer me - how would u react, if i say - "you have no idea", "smart ass", "shut up" and "stuff". What am i supposed to say?
                  Answer me who first started to offend? Ignore? Sometimes it is easy for people to talk like that, cos the dont have any responsibiliuty in inet.

P.s. I will use words like "suck", "never"...oh and "suck forever".
                  i dont think anybody was really offended, we just don't choose to use harsh words like that on this particular forum. because there is no reason to. Nothing happened that really really horrible or something......were just trying to say that you should have said it another way.....thats all. remember, the motto here is to "keep it respectful"......and what you said did not show much respect for Biu, theres a million other ways you could have said what your opinion was

if you want to keep using those words, fine.......but if you want any chance of being able to post here again, id probably think that over. Its your choice bro
                  http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
                  >cord<
                  1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

In my humble opinion, when someone asks for opinions, good old fashioned constructive criticism is appropriate, where respectful.

If someone posts a clip (and I've not listened to this one) just for the fun of it, even apologizing the in process for the fumbles, and really isn't asking for help/opinions/cc, good manners dictates that you just keep your opinions to yourself.

No one is licking anyone's butt. We are a supportive community. It takes stones for some of us to get up the courage to post some of our stuff. If CC is not asked for, well, like your mom said, if you don't have something nice to say, shut the frick up. (well, my mom talks like that....not.)

Peace and keep on picking.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
                    X