banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any clips with mahogany guitars and p90's, particularly duncan p90's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any clips with mahogany guitars and p90's, particularly duncan p90's?

Id just love to hear some decent clips of these pickups in action in a mahogany gibson type guitar if possible...thats what im looking at anyway, but any p90 clips would be great
    My Soundclick page.

Re: Any clips with mahogany guitars and p90's, particularly duncan p90's?

How about a Les Paul, is that enough of a "mahogany Gibson type guitar"? Of course, this LP has a maple cap on the mahogany body

Duncan Custom P90 bridge pickup

http://www.toneninja.net/p90_custom_bridge.mp3

"Guitar: Les Paul Pro Deluxe Pickups: Duncan Vintage P90 neck and Custom P90 bridge set. Recording setup: Tech 21 Trademark 10, Marshall amp sim, drive set to 11:00, UK speaker sim, Dan-Echo in the FX loop set to a sort delay. This clip is the bridge pickup only, volume on 8, tone on 4 "

I'll post a P90 neck clip in a second.
    Last edited by Alvin Lee Fan; 04-25-2004, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Did this one a while ago - It is on Scott's Tone Ninja Website

"3 guitar tracks (a doubled rhythm with a lead), all Custom Soap bridge, all through the Boss GP-20 Amp Factory and a Boss RV-3 set for a light reverb only. There is also a bass track and a drum track. Hard left is my LP Special, hard right is my Goldtop, dead center is the lead on my Goldtop. The rhythm tracks are on the Amp Factory "Crunch" setting (3/4 gain - 12 or 1 o'clock all other settings) and the lead is on the "Lead-Variation" setting (hotter mids with a bit less gain and presence), these settings are both very close to my regular amplified sounds. The bass is my stock MIM P-Bass on the "Tweed" setting with the gain at very low settings. The drums are a Zoom RT-123 with a bit of reverb and compression from the Tascam 788."
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Thanks for reminding me I had that bridge clip at Scott's website, Wattage

Here's a clip of a Vintage P90 neck in the same guitar, same amp setup as the other clip.

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Me..._000017218.mp3

Dual, intertwining leads, both using the neck P90.

Here's the guitar,

Comment

Thanks heaps guys, they sound fantastic!

Alvin, the first clip of the bridge doesnt work. Great looking guitar too by the way

Keep em comin
          My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
          X