This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carmines Corner

Maybe the admins can come and clear it up and lock it so that they're no longer in this awkward position. Carmine will post and users will reply, as much as you say "If you had any respect for SD..."

Perhaps a good idea, to call Evan? Then we can get the low-down of what's really going on.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by seafoamer
      Dude, they are not at all saying you can't give advice here. They are just saying that they are not going to give you your own little room here. THIS ROOM HERE is the tips & clips section of the web site. If u wanna give tips, give them in here. You don't need your own little room to do it in.
      i think you might have hit the nail on the head there foamy!?
      Originally posted by jeremy
      God hates bad guitar tone
      GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
      AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
      EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
      Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by seafoamer
        Dude, they are not at all saying you can't give advice here. They are just saying that they are not going to give you your own little room here. THIS ROOM HERE is the tips & clips section of the web site. If u wanna give tips, give them in here. You don't need your own little room to do it in.
        Exactly what I was trying to say.
        A few choons

Comment

Originally posted by big_black
          They are questioning why. We all give each other tip and lessons, why would Evan not allow you to? I doesn't make any sense.
          because this is what he wants:

pickup lounge
          guitar shop
          tips & clips
          Carmine's corner
          sound room
          test area
          tele project

he wanted his own dedicated room on the SD forum, dedicated to HIM! hahahha can you possibly be any more ARROGANT! Oh man now I understand it all.

Comment

Good golly, the guy offers to help a brother out and some of you act like it's high treason. You all read the post and saw the link. Either ignore the post or hit the link and see what you get out of it. From what I have read from some of you, you could you a little free learning.

Moderating this site is the task Evan, Jeremy, Scott and myself have accepted. It's not the memberships job to harass fellow members in the threads. If you have problems, PM one of us.

Robert
            www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
            www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
            http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

Working...
            X