Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitars for sale...

-Mike
    Last edited by XSSIVE; 09-25-2005, 10:38 PM.
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and assume that for each non-strat your selling, your getting a strat for, right mike?
      Constantly wanting new gear...

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE
        and the schecter tempest with EMG p85s is back for sale
        You have no idea how badly I want to snag this, I just really can't drop that much coin right now .
        After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

NM25: chances are good that strat like guitars will replace things but i do have my eye on other things...and an amp. who knows. i'm also in the middle of 2 super strat charvel esq builds though so, who knows.

fret: well, just let me know, it's certainly worth it man. there was a stock one that was on ebay a while back at the same price (plus shipping) sans the emgs so you get free emgs with mine lol. it also sounds killer with the 2 85s in it! out of everything i have for sale this i will regret the most i think. i just sold my black les paul and i think i'll miss this one more than i do that but it's time to move on to other things.

-Mike
          www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

NM25: chances are good that strat like guitars will replace things but i do have my eye on other things...and an amp. who knows. i'm also in the middle of 2 super strat charvel esq builds though so, who knows.

-Mike
            What amp? and there's another build besides that crazy airbrush one?!?
            Constantly wanting new gear...

Comment

as for the amp, a splawn quick rod and the other build is another 1 hum charvel esq super strat. i got an insane deal on a body so i jumped on it and that strated another build on top of the crazy airbrush one as you put it lol.

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

fret: well, just let me know, it's certainly worth it man. there was a stock one that was on ebay a while back at the same price (plus shipping) sans the emgs so you get free emgs with mine lol. it also sounds killer with the 2 85s in it! out of everything i have for sale this i will regret the most i think. i just sold my black les paul and i think i'll miss this one more than i do that but it's time to move on to other things.
                Oh yeah, no question it's worth it, I just don't have much in the way of spare funds now that I'm back in school. I am a huge Schecter fan, love the Tempest body shape, adore gold tops, and have been wanting something somewhat P-90 flavored for a while now. In other words, this axe is the culmination of lots of GAS and I can't do anything about it .
                After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

man that sucks. well if you come along some extra cash let me know!

-Mike
                  www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Man that schecter looks tempting...

Too bad I got like 7 projects of my own lined up...I seriously need to finish some of this ****.

Comment

yeah sometimes I wonder if I should have let that Schecter go. lol.

Comment

i may regret selling it too but i need to pay for these other projects

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Mike, I don't want to bother you, but could you list the weights and fretboard radius on the axes you're selling?

I have a friend who's interested in one of your guitars.
                          Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

no problem at all, i'll try and weigh them tomorrow although my house scale may not be 100% acurate. as for fretboard radius i'll check with my gauges tomorrow but the tele (black) i know is a 12" since i custom ordered that neck from warmoth and the schecter i think is 14" and the esquire is 12" or 14" ...i'll check to make sure.

-Mike
                            www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Thank you much, sir.
                              Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

benjy i PMd you the info but for others info...

the black tele is 8lbs and 12" radius

the schecter tempest is 7.5lbs and 14" radius

my home scale is mechanical not digital so that's bound to be a bit off and not 110% acurate but it's close enough.

-Mike
                                www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X