Line 6 pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 pedals?

Anyone tried these yet? They're supposed to sound pretty good. But I guess they are real battery "vampires", and they lose their juice rather quick. They power them with 4-AA batteries. Doesn't seem like the best idea. Anyhoo, give you're experiences with them, if ya got em.

Re: Line 6 pedals?

4AA batteries will last longer than a 9v, and i guess you could get rechargable ones. I havent tried the smaller pedals, but I love my DL4 delay- the best pedal ive ever bought.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Had an MM-4, didnt care for it too much. Effects were too subtle, and it was too difficult to dial in a good sound. Those tweak and tweeze knobs pissed me off immensly.

Comment

I'm considering picking up an echo park
        '

Comment

i dont know about the line6 pedals, but the effects they put into the POD sound fine to me. I'm sure they arent the best you can get... but they get the job done with very reasonable tone and they are very tweakable. are you talking about the old 4-button stompboxes or the new smaller ones, btw?
          my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
          fender dg20ce acoustic
          peavey blazer 15 watt
          line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
          Atomic Reactor 112
          Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Comment

The Echo Park is sweet. I'd love to get my hands on one. There's a reverb pedal on the way. Have heard from reliable sources that it is well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer
              4AA batteries will last longer than a 9v, and i guess you could get rechargable ones. I havent tried the smaller pedals, but I love my DL4 delay- the best pedal ive ever bought.
              Ditto, pretty much. I might not go so far as to say "best ever", but it's my favorite delay, for sure.
              Mr. Way Too Proud of Texas Guy

Nothing nothing nothing, nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing.

Comment

Echo Park is a nice little box. Delay times aren't long enough for loops, and you must use batteries or a dedicated adapter (you WILL get noise if you daisy chain), but overall it's a great pedal. I think the mod knob "makes" the pedal. You can dial in as much chorus, analog decay or tape warble as you want. On middle of the road settings it sounds really nice.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I have the Tap Trem and love it. I run stereo and it has stereo ins and outs. It has opto and bias trems. It also has pan so I put my chorus on and get the pan going and it does a reall cool Leslie thing. Plus I can speed it up or slow it down with the Tap on the pedal.
                  !

Comment

Working...
                  X