banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dokken In My Dreams Guitar Solo Thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dokken In My Dreams Guitar Solo Thread??

I think it got deleted, but I'd like to hear it again!! It was a very faithful and lively rendition. Whoever has the link, post here! Thanks.

Re: Dokken In My Dreams Guitar Solo Thread??

Yeah, that was my clip. I was having problems uploading stuff and deleted by mistake . I'll re-post it. Thanks for the comments!!
    GUITARS
    STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
    AMPS
    Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

Ok, here it is...........

In My Dreams Solo

Enjoy!!!
      GUITARS
      STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
      AMPS
      Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

Smokin!
        Originally posted by Scott_F
        On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Hey Rocker35 bro that is such an awesomme sounding clip and I was lucky enough to save this on a CD before my computer decided to die. It is such a great solo and you have done this with utmost accuracy CHEERS!!!!!!!! Where did you get the tab from or did it come from yourself??? Hey how about doing some more LYNCH???? what about Heaven Sent my all time fav or Walk Away?? Let us know as I would love to hear them. Also congrats on your superb playing Kammo1

Comment

Originally posted by kammo1
            Hey Rocker35 bro that is such an awesomme sounding clip and I was lucky enough to save this on a CD before my computer decided to die. It is such a great solo and you have done this with utmost accuracy CHEERS!!!!!!!! Where did you get the tab from or did it come from yourself??? Hey how about doing some more LYNCH???? what about Heaven Sent my all time fav or Walk Away?? Let us know as I would love to hear them. Also congrats on your superb playing Kammo1
            Thanks Kammo!! I'd love to do them, but I ain't got any backing tracks. I've got backings for Breaking The Chains and Mr Scary which I'll do when I find some time ( as long as you send me your 'Bones' axe!!! ).
            Just kidding!!
            No tab for the solo (I hate tab - so slow and cumbersome) - just learnt it from the track (I'm completely self taught so I've got a good ear).
            GUITARS

AMPS

Comment

Originally posted by JammerMatt
              Smokin!
              Thanks man!!!
              GUITARS

AMPS

Comment

Originally posted by kammo1
                I got the tab somewhere. But it's just the solo.
                Originally posted by Scott_F
                On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Killllllllla!!!! Thanks again Rocker, forgot totally about this thread and now I get a good listen. Again, beautiful chops!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarist
                    Killllllllla!!!! Thanks again Rocker, forgot totally about this thread and now I get a good listen. Again, beautiful chops!
                    No probs, thanks 'bro!!
                    GUITARS

AMPS

Comment

rocker35 - that was absolutely insane .. way to go ... the tone is incredible and the chops are frightening! ... thanks for sharing it
                      cheers
                      t4d
                      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
                      X