Jolly's very "Strange" song....kinda "Beatlesque"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnite_man
    Kinda reminded me of a slowed down version of The Doors "Whiskey Bar" (I think that's the title), but of course with quite a spicier ending.
    I saw colors, man, tracers.....

Nice Clip, bro!
    Actually that's called "Alabama Song". That's an interesting comparison. I never would have put those two together. That's one of my favorite Doors songs. Glad you liked.

Comment

I took the opportunity to listen to "I Don't Mind" and thought it was also a great song. Thanks for the inspiration!
      I'd really like to here more of your music.

-Bob

Comment

Ah, thanks for the correction. They play that Doors number on a local classic rock FM station up here in Portland, OR quite often, so that's how my response to your song popped into my head.
        But, yes, it is also Beatlesque.
        Nice work!

Comment

Took a look at your axes while I was d/ling your song. Beautiful collection! I'm still wiping the drool off my keyboard.

Comment

AH MAnn i abosolutly love the ending so much.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!top marks jolly"!!
            Marshall JVM 410C
            Mesa Boogie DC-3
            ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
            1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
            2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
            2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
            1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
            2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
            1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Working...
            X