banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanna hear some useless, sloppy playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna hear some useless, sloppy playing?

here you go, first one up. i just hit record and played for no reason. i know the playing is terrible but, who cares. i just wanted to see how my super disortion sounded when recorded. it's all in good fun, and i know i suck so there's no reason to tell me
    here you go, first one up.

Re: wanna hear some useless, sloppy playing?

can anyone tell me what you think of my crappy, sloppy playing please?

Comment

You can shred, man! Jeez, where did you learn that stuff from?
      Watch My Videos
      Photography
      www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
      "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

dude, i see this too often..... theres always somebody whos insists that their playing sucks...and i would bet that 95% of the time, they dont suck, and for some reason they always insist that they suck, and usually they are fully aware that they have some talent.... dont try to put your playing down man, it doesnt make us think that you are just some obliviant guitar player that can shred real good........i have feeling that you know your pretty good and that you are making statements like that to make your playing look even better because to others it sounds good, and you are making it seem like thats bad compared to your usual playing

i dont kno if that make any sense, but my point is that your pretty good, and i think you know that (dont pretend like you dont)
        http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
        >cord<
        1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by flank
          dude, i see this too often..... theres always somebody whos insists that their playing sucks...and i would bet that 95% of the time, they dont suck, and for some reason they always insist that they suck, and usually they are fully aware that they have some talent.... dont try to put your playing down man, it doesnt make us think that you are just some obliviant guitar player that can shred real good........i have feeling that you know your pretty good and that you are making statements like that to make your playing look even better because to others it sounds good, and you are making it seem like thats bad compared to your usual playing

i dont kno if that make any sense, but my point is that your pretty good, and i think you know that (dont pretend like you dont)
          well i named the thread useless sloppy playing because thats what it is, it's just me with no general direction. i guess the only part that is truly "sloppy" would be the dominant 7th arpeggio into the IV arpeggio into the V arpeggio, which im still working on. but i guess it's not as bad as i think, i've done worse
          BTW, thanks BIU for recommending the super distortion for that guitar. it soudns amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Biu
            You can shred, man! Jeez, where did you learn that stuff from?
            1 word, 3 syllables..... woodsheddin', lots and lots of woodsheddin'

Comment

Working...
            X