More '80's revisited!!!! - Still Of The Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More '80's revisited!!!! - Still Of The Night

Ok guys, here's my half baked attempt at Still Of The Night. It's from the middle section through to the end. All one take stuff, so there's some big mistakes in there (jeez, are there some mistakes in there!! )

The staccato riff with the keys is done on my Squier with a little 59 and I double tracked the rythym tracks with my Squier and Jackson with a C5. The solo was done with the Jackson. I used a Sansamp PSA-1 on the Hi Gain Marshall setting for all the tones straight to my soundcard.

Enjoy!!!!

Still Of The Night
    GUITARS
    STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
    AMPS
    Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Re: More '80's revisited!!!! - Still Of The Night

Awesome Rocker35.
    That Sansamp really sounds great.

Comment

"You must be logged in to Download Files".

I've got to register?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY
        "You must be logged in to Download Files".

I've got to register?
        Jolly, it's hosted across at the VH fans forum. You should be able to just click the link to play it. If you want/have to download it, then you'll need to register (free).
        GUITARS
        STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
        AMPS
        Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
          Awesome Rocker35.
          That Sansamp really sounds great.

Thanks Rid!! Just need to re-record it.........in tune..........in time............without the mistakes!!!!!
          GUITARS

AMPS

Comment

Hehe yeah yeah but the energy was good

Comment

Working...
            X