simple 4 track recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple 4 track recording

i am started to get interested in recording, and i would like to ask u guys what to recommend. i am thinking to have some fun with 4 instruments, haha yeah im doing some fusion for my 1 man band lol. oh well. keyboard drums bass and guitar. i am thinking to get an OK recording system, but i dont want to use those programs on the computer (dont like messing with the PC). i was looking for a 4 track recorder and i found some from tasman.com (or something like that) . they seem good and economical, but they're tape casettes. would there be any good recorders that do not require computer mixing, but then i can record the stuff and put it onto the computer? (e.g. sound clips)

sorry if its confusing im really tired right now haha cant relaly think properly

thanks!

btw. i cant post in the guitar shop. hopefully this is ok

Re: simple 4 track recording

How much money are you wanting to spend? I believe there are some good digital 8 track recorders that can be bought for under $400 or so.

Comment

Also i think you mean tascam.com and they have a 4 track digital recorder.. The portastudio 5, its not much bigger than the palm of your hand and i've seen alot of good reviews too when i wsa in the market for a multitracker, but i think you wou;d be much better off getting a good 8 track as jolly said you can find for under 400...
      fostex do some quiet good ones for good prices...
      Marshall JVM 410C
      Mesa Boogie DC-3
      ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
      1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
      2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
      2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
      1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
      2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
      1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

just keep in mind.... if you don't like messing with a PC don't expect some of those digital recorders to be any less complicated.

Comment

Working...
        X