Posting clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting clips

do any of you guys know of a good hosting site that i can put my song i did today on, so i can post it and show you guys what i can do hehe

-Cobalt blue Charvel
    -Seymour duncan live wire heavy metal humbuckers
    -Gibson amp( model unknown its too old)
    -Behringer V-amp 2

Re: Posting clips

try www.soundclick.com

i use it, and it's fine

Comment

im checking sound click out right now but i dont kno how to add my song to the site...

-Cobalt blue Charvel
      -Behringer V-amp 2

Comment

Originally posted by Charvel
        im checking sound click out right now but i dont kno how to add my song to the site...
        get an account, and once you get an account. at the top right corner of the page, there is a link that says band administration. click on that link and there will be your account there, click on your account and a new page will come up. on that page, there will be a bunch o fthings you can do. click on the link that says "add new songs" and if you have your file on the computer(whihc has to be mp3 BTW) a new page will come up and click on the link that says robust upload(you upload from your computer) and search for your file on your computer.
        if your file is not an MP3, go onto downloads.com and download a eav. to mp3 encoder. this will enable to t urn your wav. file into an mp3 file. once it's an mp3, do the instructions above.

Comment

alright dude thanks for the help, ill post it tomarro when the song gets passed...

-Cobalt blue Charvel
          -Behringer V-amp 2

Comment

also when you post your first song on soundclick it wont appear for a day or 2 because they have ro clear it..
            Marshall JVM 410C
            Mesa Boogie DC-3
            ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
            1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
            2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
            2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
            1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
            2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
            1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Working...
            X