banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SD Forum Special 10.0K Bridge Bucker Offer POLL OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The SD Forum Special 10.0K Bridge Bucker Offer POLL OPEN!

No this was the thread to talk about everything under the sun concering the pup. Truth be told, payment will be the ticket to the prom.

But, yes, this thread will go away and there will be an official sign up thread.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
      No this was the thread to talk about everything under the sun concering the pup. Truth be told, payment will be the ticket to the prom.

But, yes, this thread will go away and there will be an official sign up thread.
      Well then, I will buy my prom tickets right now. Just say how and where to send the money.

So if I buy two PUPS that is like having two dates to the prom which means I have a 100% chance of getting lucky.
      Brian

Comment

Still conferring with Duncan folks to see the best way to do this money thing. Jan 1st through Jan 10th is a reasonable window. Stay tuned.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
          Still conferring with Duncan folks to see the best way to do this money thing. Jan 1st through Jan 10th is a reasonable window. Stay tuned.

Roger that BIG KAHUNA!
          Brian

Comment

Zerb, i guess i can go for zebra, i rather that over bland old double black for the tremspaced (if we can get them that is). i just love double cream since it's a "no-no" hahaha that's why i keep custom ordering them lol.

-Mike
            www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Double cream? That's almost a deal breaker for me--at least they'll be covered.
              Originally posted by Frankly
              PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
              Originally posted by Diocletian
              Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Double cream? That's almost a deal breaker for me--at least they'll be covered.

I'm not the biggest fan of double cream either. Maybe the pup could be offered in zebra as well? It was only one vote from a tie. Either way this pup sounds too good to pass up! (Hope I'm not pushing my luck!)

Comment

Specs are now set in stone. I've sent some emails to get the final details. More to come ASAP.

P.S. I voted Zebra as well.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Almost sounds like y'all are making my UGD pickup. It's a 10.23k antiquity with zebra bobbins under a shiny cover.

Comment

yes, you are our leader

I knew there were a couple wound at UGD with similar specs, but I couldn't remember who did them

I wound a 10K APS-II strat bridge myself
                      Last edited by Curly; 12-24-2005, 05:43 PM.
                      "music heals"
                      facebook

Comment

My UGD pup was 9.75k so it's pretty close too
                        formerly n00b

Comment

if there are only 10 going to be made how will you decide who gets them? It seems like there are alot more than 10 wanting 1.
                          '05 Gibson SG Standard
                          '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                          PRS IRW McCarty
                          '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                          82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Jolly and Noob...How do they sound?
                            Last edited by PoorMan; 12-24-2005, 06:21 PM.
                            Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74
                              if there are only 10 going to be made how will you decide who gets them? It seems like there are alot more than 10 wanting 1.
                              10 is the minimum order...we're all good.

Comment

Scott...what's the verdict on the final specs?

Comment

Working...
                                X