My Music Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Music Clip

This is one of my music clips i did, i ****ed the solo bad cause i was kinda nervous but here it is..
    Master Of Puppets oh and i used a back trck to do drums and bass so yah im the electric tell me what you guys thinkm :P

-Cobalt blue Charvel
    -Seymour duncan live wire heavy metal humbuckers
    -Gibson amp( model unknown its too old)
    -Behringer V-amp 2

Re: My Music Clip

not bad start! but i think my the riff part u missed out a lot of strumming on the power chords. like.. u jst played them once instead of lik two of three times. i think its sounds much better with more strumming. yeh. u need to go faster, but i tinhk its much cooler..and satisfying.

yeh u screwed up the solo eh?

Comment

it was real messy....but it sounds like your kinda gettin the vibe of the song down, which is a good thing........ i also think your tone needs to have more clarity.
      http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
      >cord<
      1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

yah, man i played tho solo terribly tho, it sounds like crap i can play it perfect prolly cause i was nervous or sumthin

-Cobalt blue Charvel
        -Behringer V-amp 2

Comment

Originally posted by robbie
          not bad start! but i think my the riff part u missed out a lot of strumming on the power chords. like.. u jst played them once instead of lik two of three times. i think its sounds much better with more strumming. yeh. u need to go faster, but i tinhk its much cooler..and satisfying.

yeh u screwed up the solo eh?

I never really thought about the strumming all i thought i needed was the right dirstortion to the right clean cuz i kno that that aint the right amp and stuff and its nowhere near metallica set up but my amp still is fuzzy , thats why i recorded on my teachers equipment, and i agree totally about the speed i was just playing it with the back track tho, so if i speed up it kinda throws it off you kno?,

also my friend told me this song is it mostly palm muted, and down strokes... so yah i didnt kno that till i got home from recording this
          Last edited by Charvel; 05-16-2004, 11:17 AM.

-Cobalt blue Charvel
          -Behringer V-amp 2

Comment

dude, is that your model a charvel? if so, can you send it to my email, cos i cant access the sound clips there
            [email protected]

thx man

Comment

Originally posted by Charvel

also my friend told me this song is it mostly palm muted, and down strokes... so yah i didnt kno that till i got home from recording this
              yeh its like 80% PM and 100% down strokes (except for solo i think?) haha coz the LENGEND (or smf) says that you HAVE to play master od puppets all down stroke. i actually like it full down stroke more. it give more satisfaction..and its funner...haha ..to me

Comment

Working...
              X